We all love yoga, that’s an established fact. The thing is it’s sometimes hard to make it to yoga class, and rushing through traffic to get there is counter intuitive to what we’re trying to accomplish, which is wellness and peace of mind. Thanks to digital technology we can access online and downloadable yoga classes right in the comfort of our own homes saving us time and stress.
Yoga teacher Kassandra Reinhardt has developed a fantastic online yoga program called the 14 Day Yin and Yang Challenge. She has worked incredibly hard, just for you, to produce 14 high quality downloadable videos that combine the practices of Vinyasa Yoga and Yin Yoga. Each video is a 20 to 30 minute yoga lesson and once downloaded is yours to keep forever.
We tried Kassandra’s downloadable yoga program and we have to say it is truly incredible. The videos are professionally filmed in a beautiful bright setting along with great background music, just like in your live yoga class. And Kassandra provides an excellent yoga workout for both body and mind. The downloadable classes provide a good mix of flexibility and strength, and help to reduce stress, while offering yogis at all levels versatile flows to enhance their practice.
The combination of Vinyasa and Yin Yoga in one program, created by Kassandra, is a gift to those who enjoy the flows of Vinyasa and the relaxing asanas of Yin Yoga. Vinyasa yoga teaches us to control the breath as we move in a sequenced flow, increasing our strength and concentration. Yin Yoga on the other hand encourages yogis to hold poses for a period of time allowing them to develop flexibility and focus.
The downloadable program is available at https://gumroad.com/l/cnfqY and retails for $35. The curriculum is as follows:
- DAY 1: VINYASA BASICS
- DAY 2: UPPER BODY STRENGTH
- DAY 3: YIN FOR HIPS
- DAY 4: CORE & PLANKS
- DAY 5: SIDE BODY
- DAY 6: YIN FOR UPPER BODY
- DAY 7: BACKBENDS
- DAY 8: LOWER BODY STRENGTH
- DAY 9: YIN SIDE BODY
- DAY 10: BALANCE
- DAY 11: TWISTS
- DAY 12: YIN FOR HAMSTRINGS
- DAY 13: FLOOR CORE WORK
- DAY 14: GENTLE YOGA
The soothing music and final sequence in the 14th day video is cathartic and offers you a sense of accomplishment and release, leaving you feeling stronger and more in tune with your body and mind. The best thing is, you can continue the program and repeat any classes at any time based on your own schedule, right at home, stress-free.
Kassandra is also providing two lucky TryBelle Magazine readers the opportunity to win the full 14 day Yin and Yang Program absolutely free!
The Giveaway is now closed. The winners of the 14DaysofYoga Giveaway from YogawithKassandra are:
Congratulations ladies! Enjoy doing yoga at home.
For those who didn’t win, but would like to use Kassandra’s program. Click here to purchase the full downloadable program that is yours to keep forever.
TO ENTER ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS: Comment below – Why do you like doing yoga at home? Share this post using the social media buttons below. (At the end of the contest there is a qualifying period, so save the link. In the past we’ve had to forego potential winners as they could not provide proof of sharing.)
- Giveaway contest is open Internationally.
- Giveaway contest begins at time of publication March 8, 2016 and ends March 22, 2016 11:50pm EST.
- Winner(s) will be randomly chosen and notified by email on March 28 , 2016.
- Winner(s) must reply to notification email by April 4, 2016 11:50pm EST.
- Failure to accept prize or to provide proof of qualification within the designated timeline will result in forfeiture and a new winner(s) may be chosen.
- Decision on winner(s) is final and prize is non-negotiable, non-substitutable, and non-transferable.
- No purchase necessary. Your gift is absolutely free, and comes directly from Kassandra Reinhardt at YogawithKassandra.com.
- Read Our Legal Terms