On the shores of Lake Atitlan in Guatemala sits a dreamer’s paradise at Villa Sumaya. In Sanskrit Sumaya means a dream that has found its time. This natural refuge offers beautiful vistas of dormant volcanoes, and is the perfect location for a yoga retreat that speaks of finding your dreams through renewal.
This November join Registered Yoga Teacher Melinda Abbott and Certified Life Coach Nevin Elgendy on an unforgettable Yoga and Life Coaching Retreat that promises to help you, “dust off your fears, doubts and hesitations and watch you soar towards your greatest self.”
November is a glorious time to travel to Guatemala with promises of sunny days and stunning sunsets that dip into the volcanoes rising majestically over Lago de Atitlan, the deepest lake in Central America, This week long Yoga and Life Coaching Retreat runs from November 26th to December 2nd, and can be your road to renewal.
According to ancient Mayan beliefs, Lake Atitlan is the centre of the universe. It is therefore the perfect place to centre yourself. On 18 acres of secluded lakefront, this simple, rustic place is where you can find peace, and can take the time to dive deeper into your inner being.
With the help of Nevin Elgendy, “a Martha Beck Certified Life Coach, you can learn to spot your habits, tendencies, and limiting beliefs that keep you stuck.” Complimented by daily Yoga sessions led by Melinda Abbott, this retreat is in fact a dream come true.
“Our days,” says Melinda, “will begin with 90 minutes of Vinyasa Yoga and meditation work, followed by life coaching sessions by Nevin that will help us address our mindset – ultimately looking to see what has created the reality that we live in, and what is shaping our present and our future. We will work towards letting go what is no longer useful, and embracing our potential for brilliance. This will be a life changing week to say the least!”
Harmony Spa at Sumaya offers a multitude of treatment packages that include various massage styles as well as Ayurvedic and energy treatments. Reiki and Reflexology are also on the menu. Can you imagine the deep sense of relaxation and renewal in this slice of paradise?
While at Sumaya you have the option of attending a Mayan Fire Ceremony. The occasion allows for intention setting and letting go of all that holds you back. There is no doubt that you will emerge renewed and refreshed.
This is your yogic journey to renewal. Book your retreat today. Join Melinda and Nevin this November. Don’t let your chance at renewal slip away.
To help you get there Melinda and Nevin are offering 4 lucky readers the opportunity to receive 25% off when you book with a full payment. Those who make a full payment at time of booking also receive a private 60 minute yoga session and a private 60 minute life coaching session.
The Giveaway is now ended. The Winners Are:
TO ENTER ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS: Comment below – Where do you find renewal? Share this post link on social media. (Yes, we do check before we qualify our winners.) Like TryBelle Magazine’s Facebook Page
- Giveaway contest is open internationally
- Giveaway contest begins at time of publication September 5, 2016 and ends September 14, 2016 11:50pm EST.
- Winner(s) will be randomly chosen and notified by email by September 21, 2016.
- Winner(s) must reply to notification email by September 28, 2016 11:50pm EST.
- Failure to accept prize within the designated timeline will result in forfeiture and a new winner(s) may be chosen.
- Decision on winner(s) is final and prize is non-negotiable, non-substitutable, and non-transferable.
- Gift cards are presented as a discount and is only applicable to the Nov 26, 2016 to Dec 2, 2016 Yoga and Life Coaching Retreat by Melinda Abbott and Nevin Elgendy.
- Does not include flights. Some exclusions apply. For inclusions please visit Melinda Abbott
- Our Legal Terms