Working out is fun, and it can take a lot out of the body. That is why workout recovery is so important. Mojo Max Health offers an all natural recovery solution that is specifically designed to help athletes and active individuals recover better.
Our own Trybe Ambassdor and fitness model Nikki Iannuzzi swears by Mojo Max Recovery Powder to help her recover from her long and intense workouts.
Mojo Max Recovery Powder contains Glutamine, Flax Seed Powder, and American Ginseng in a simple all-natural proprietary blend designed and formulated by this innovative nutrition company.
Makes 6-10 protein balls
– 3 Scoops Mojo Max Recovery Powder
– 1 scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder
– 2/3 cup of smooth healthy natural peanut butter
– ¾ teaspoon of sea salt
– 1/3 cup gluten free rolled oats
– 1 cup of fennel/or chia seeds
– ¼ cup of cacao or cocoa powder
– ¼ cup of chocolate chips, ¼ cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
1) Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until smooth or somewhat blended all together.
2) Roll dough into small table spoon size balls
3) Once shaped roll in cocoa powder and unsweetened shredded coconut to have a nice coating on the outside
4) Place in freezer for 30 minutes on a grease proof pan or on wax paper then ready to serve. They also stay well in the freezer in freezer bags.
“Mojo Max Recovery Powder helps with a quick recovery so you can perform better the next day. It’s all-natural and made in Canada for everyone” – Nikki Iannuzzi
Feature: Protein Balls by Amazing Almonds via: FreeForCommercialUse.org
Recovery Powder: MojoMaxHealth.com
Drawing of Nikki Iannuzzi: Georgia Bayliss